Saturday, February 9, 2013

Douchebags and A$$holes

So, I am sitting here watching A&E tv as Nemo bitch slaps everyone for kidnapping his daddy. I am watching Flipping Vegas. Two guys are flipping a 12,000 sqft house. It should take 6 months, but they are demanding it is done in 9 weeks. Let that sink in. These have to be two the biggest tools ON. THE. PLANET! These two guys were obviously the trust fund babies that had keggers,  saw women as their sock for the night, and had daddy pay their way through school. I don't know their names because every time I see their faces I just see "Douchebag: The Investor" and "Tool: the flipper."

Douchebag looks the female supervisor, whose father owns the company, in the face and says "No offense but you are a girl. This guy is wearing a toolbelt. He looks like the super. You don't. I am not sure I want you to run this." EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!! Woah! Woah! Now, I know I would have smacked him with my pink, flowery hammer. She handles it like a mature adult as those two nitwits continue to be condescending assholes. She tells him that she has been there since 6am getting the men and the work organized. They continue to be assholes.

Then!!! they decide to show off for the cameras by putting down the Starbucks (ugh I don't even want Starbucks after them!) and "help" the crew. They almost kill the camera man!!! They pull this 20ft steel piece of god knows what (rich people build some useless shit!) down from ceiling and almost crush the cameraman!

AND THEN they yell at the owner of the construction company because the roof on their 12,000 square foot house is not complete. So let's do the math: day 3 of construction and you expect them to basically build, demo, plough, plant, cement, rewire, repair, and kiss your ass while rebuilding a roof on a mansion in 3 days?! They look this owner of the construction company, whose daughter they insulted, in the face as they sip soy lattes and say "DO YOU NOT SEE THE RAIN CLOUDS!? It is going to rain. My roof isn't finished." All the poor man could say was "I see the clouds. I know. We are working on it. It will be finished before it rains." Then they yell at him because it will not be completed in 3hrs and the driveway is not the way they think it should be. The camera pans to the "driveway". It was a pile of dirt and a pit. The crew manager's response "We are still constructing it..."

Douchebag and Tool act like 12 year olds with daddy's checkbook terrorizing the poor maid. It is safe to say, I would kick them both in their tiny testicles.

Sorry that my return was on a negative note, but good lord, people suck!

*Written, but poorly proofread by me*


No comments:

Post a Comment